Pages

Bella Umbrella!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011



So you saw the picture on the BHLDN home page, right? Gorgeous! I have been wanting to do pagodas for so long and have searched Etsy, eBay, Hobby Lobby, etc. with no luck. I was like WHERE do people buy these things?!! Finally, I stumbled across Bella Umbrella, a cute little umbrella shop in Seattle (how fitting) that rents out pagodas! Perfect! After checking out every umbrella they had to offer and calling the shop to make sure those I picked out looked good together, I finally have them reserved. I am so excited for all my lovely maids to be photographed with these cool Victorianesque props! Love them!

 {Source}

 {Source}

 {Source}


 {Source}

3 comments:

  1. I love the umbrellas! I thought about getting one for my wedding, but it was last minute and couldn't find one that I really liked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Lacy umbrellas! These are going to look so cute in your pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and original! You just continue to surprise and amaze me with your ideas Louisa! I seriously think you may have missed your calling.

    ReplyDelete