TO GET HEALTHY!
Since my relocation to Alabama, I have become increasingly unhealthy. Candy, soda, lack of exercise. I feel like crap.
Starting January 1st, I will be following these 10 commandments I've set for myself, and I'll update you all on my progress. The following will help me keep track of my "healthiness":
1. Drink 8 or more glasses of water per day.
2. Get 8 hours of sleep each night.
3. Exercise 5 times per week for 30 minutes/session.
4. Incorporate more veggies into my diet, which means, try new foods!
5. Cut down on Internet time (sad, I know). No more than 1.5 hours on the Internet each night.
6. Switch to whole grain pasta, bread, cereal, etc.
7. Eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a snack EVERY day. (Sometimes I forget to eat lunch and then I pig out at dinnertime).
8. Walk my dog, Mini Pickles, longer and more often.
9. Call and/or write my family/friends more often.
10. Give my lovely fiance lots and lots of kisses!
It's a lot, I know, but all of the above is what healthy means to me. I am actually very excited to start this challenge! Can't wait 'til Saturday!
What is your New Year's Resolution?